Ben and the boys love fish (me, not so much). I used to make fish on an outdoor grill, but we do not have a grill at the new apartment. However, I found an easy way to make it: the air fryer! It doesn’t take very long and the boys seem to enjoy it every time.
You will need:
- Salmon filet(s)
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Any other seasonings you enjoy (I like to sprinkle a little Cajun)
- Pastry brush
- Optional: non-stick spray
- Using a pastry brush, gently spread a thin layer olive oil over the filet. Season with paprika, ground pepper, salt, and any other seasonings you like on your fish. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cut filet into smaller sections to fit in the air fryer. (I normally cut ours into about 6-7 inch wide sections).
- Oil the basket tray of the air fryer using a non-stick spray or the olive oil.
- Place a filet in the air fryer and cook at 390℉ for 7 minutes.
- Check to make sure fish is done and enjoy! (Repeat cooking steps for each filet.)