Hi this is Nick. This a post about one of the best museums I have been to. It is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It is amazing.
So, the first floor is the check in, food court and gift shop. It is where you get your bracelet/pass. It is a paper bracelet that has a barcode on it. You use it for interacting with some of the exhibits. The food court has salads and different snacks like chips. They also have coffee.
The gift shop is also really cool. It has some fun rock stuff like guitar pics and drum sticks. They also have guitar straps as well. There is a ton of other cool stuff that is also worth checking out in there.
Next, there is the bottom floor. It is where the Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson exhibits are. There are some other groups down there. Next is the 2nd floor. It is one of my favorite floors. You can learn how to play the drums, guitar, and the bass. There is also a sticker printer, where you can print your band’s sticker.
Finally, there is the 3rd floor. This floor has the Hall of Fame. On the walls it has all the band names that are in the Hall of Fame. There is also an interactive exhibit. You scan your bracelets barcode and you can submit a band that can be in the Hall of Fame. There is also a show that you can go to as well on that floor.
That is my post, hope you liked it.
- TICKETS: $30/adults, $20/child (ages 6-12). COVID Restrictions: masks required if unvaccinated, prepay/timed entrance
- HOURS: Hours vary by season. July to August: Daily 10 am-5pm, Thursday to Saturday 10am to 8pm. September to December: Daily 10am-5pm. Thursday 10am-9pm.
- PARKING: Pay parking on street or nearby lots
- BATHROOM: Yes
- TIME RECOMMENDED: 2-4 hours
- *Details correct at the time of posting, but please double check before you go.